Monday, November 2, 2009

Digital Footprint..

I wouldn't say that my digital footprint is bad, but it's definately not good. I haven't put any bad pictures or said anything that I really regret that I can think of but I'm sure there's those couple of things that I wish I could make disapear. Like almost any teenager I do have a facebook and a myspace. I can't think of anything in particular that I'd beat myself up for ever posting but there's always those immature things I might have said a while ago. If anything, I'm probably the most worried about my e-mail. I don't remember ever sending anything bad or personal really, just some things if someone ever found I might be imbarrased about.

1 comment:

Andy said...

Hi your digital footprint is good and i like your post about the digital footprint it is nice