Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I'm AWAKE!

I'm awake, I'm alive
Now I know what I believe inside
Now it's my time
I'll do what I want 'cause this is my life
here, right now
I'll stand my ground and never back down
I know what I believe inside
I'm awake and I'm alive! =))

This is the chorus to Skillet's new song Awake, from their newest album. I really like the lyrics to this song and all of Skillet's songs because there is meaning and truth behind each well thought out piece. This song especially is meaningful to me because it represents how we are as people and how this is our life run by ourselves. No one else can have a say in what you do and how you do it. It's all up to you. You make your life. It's all whether you choose to make it worth living and desireable or go in other's paths.

No comments: