Wednesday, September 23, 2009

this year's English..

English class..It's okay. Definately not one of my favorite classes but it's tolerable. I'd so much rather be in an art class or even algebra 2. I like math. English, not so much. It's easy though. I don't have any problems with it and this year we are doing some things that interst me more like blogging and pen pals. Definately better than other years where you read out of books and write papers constantly. Never any homework. Thats a huge plus. I have NO time for homework with the Swim Team and work and am suprised I can even manage the little bit I do get from other classes. Just gives me a little more time to talk to my friends. I can always use more time with my friends =))

1 comment:

Mrs. Brogley said...

Oh no! What am I going to do when we starting reading...oh no...a BOOK??? I hope I can come up with something to keep you smiling.