Monday, March 22, 2010

What do you do in the DARK??

If the lights went out for about an hour, what would you do? When our power went out we all go and get flashlights and candles. We usually all gather around the table with a million candles we didn't even realize we had and then my mom reminds us not to flush the tolilet. After that we just go off on our own thing. My mom will usually read, my sister usually goes to bed, my brothers go on their laptops if they happen to be charged, and I usually go to bed or text on my phone. That's about all we do if the power goes out. Or if we are all in the same room and someone starts telling stories all of a sudden we will all be saying all the stories that have happend to us at work or school. What do you do when the power goes out?

http://studentchallenge.edublogs.org/2010/03/21/march-2010-challenge-4/

No comments: