Monday, March 15, 2010

Wisconsin!!

I live in Wisconsin! Home of the Hamburger! Also known for it's snow, dairy, and drinking =P. If you were to come visit me you would probably notice a lot of farms and cows and cheese. There's a lot of hicks here; I like to think that I'm not one but I'm sure compared to other schools I am. I love cheese and I love farms. So Wisconsin is a good place for me. I hate the city and I love riding my fourwheeler in open fields with the hot summer sun and the freshly planted corn.

http://bioinfo.bact.wisc.edu/themicrobialworld/DairyFarm.jpg << Picture of a farm you would probably see if you came to Wisconsin.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey. I love Farms too. Im from Nevada its not very green here but I love To ride 4-wheelers and i have a ton of animals. Wisconsin must be awsome there.